MFM Daily Devotional 9 December 2020 – Praying For Mercy
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 9 December 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Praying For Mercy
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Praying For Mercy (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 9 December 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Acts 27-28
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalms 123:1-4; Mark 10:46-52 (KJV)
1 (A Song of degrees.) Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.
2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the LORD our God, until that he have mercy upon us.
3 Have mercy upon us, O LORD, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud.
46 And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.
47 And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
48 And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
49 And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.
50 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
51 And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
52 And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
MEMORY VERSE: “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.” – 1 Timothy 2:8
Success is by and large, a product of divine positioning. Let God position you where He wants you to shine. Pray to locate the place where you will be uplifted.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
I PROPHESY UPON YOUR LIFE, YOU SHALL PARALYSE THE WICKED POWERS THAT ARE WORKING AGAINST YOUR DESTINY.
Becoming a beneficiary of God’s mercy is not automatic. You must pray specifically for it. You will discover in today’s devotional study that a good number of Bible characters prayed for God’s mercy and heaven answered their prayers. No matter the kind of prayers you are praying, do not forget that praying for mercy is very important. In fact, you have to cry for mercy. This is the truth that God wants to share with you today. You need to cry to God after the order of blind Bartimeaus. He did not possibly know the prayer to pray or even understand the prayer to pray but he did understand the general prayer that can arrest the attention of Jesus. After his prayers had put a break on Jesus, Jesus then asked him for the specific mercy that he needed and Jesus responded by opening his eyes.
Also See: Open Heaven 9 December 2020 – The Second Death
The prayer for mercy is not a prayer that you pray like a gentleman. When blind Bartimeaus prayed his prayer, I’m sure he must have sweated profusely. You need to key into the mystery of mercy.
When you begin to pray for God’s mercy, situations that are stubborn will bow. Where the enemy says you will not reach, you will get there when you ask for God’s mercy. When you ask for God’s mercy, the words of man, clinical prophesies and economic predictions against your life will be completely cancelled. Mercy will make you a favourite of the Almighty. So, pray for mercy today!
Psalms 123:1-4 challenges us to wait upon the Lord until He has mercy upon us. When you start praying for mercy, the rule is that you must keep praying until you obtain mercy.
- Every wave of adversity and tragedy shall be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- In this month, there shall be a divine manifestation of the exchange of power to favour me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every troublesome situation shall bow before me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cloud of darkness covering my star shall melt away like cloud before the sun, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall recover my stolen treasures, in the name of Jesus.
- Every delay or limitation shall become a story of the past, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil bird flying against my destiny, be shot down suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Wednesday, December 9th, 2020 – Day 66)
SECTION 7 – CONNECTING TO THE OCEAN DIVIDER
Scripture Reading: Exodus 14
Confession: Romans 8:37-39: Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to; separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (2 Cor 5:4 – 13:14; Gal 1:1 – 6:18; Eph 1:1 -5:20)
Praise and Worship
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)
- Every candle of the wicked, lighted against me, I kill you, in Jesus’ name.
- Dark altars, gathered to fight me, thunder of the Lord, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power saying ‘I should celebrate inside the grave’, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
- O earth, open and swallow every assignment of failure assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
- My virtues in the custody of darkness, jump out and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Darkness using my information to hinder my progress, O God, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, hiding my life and saying I will not shine, enough is enough, run mad and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, using my progress to pay my parents’ debts, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that has vowed with their lives not to let me go, O God, arise and terminate them, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing to make my glory shine, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me the eyes of Elisha, the ears of Samuel and the tongue of fire like Elijah, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, assigned to make me feed from the dustbins of life, O God, arise and bury them, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever the battles of life have sold me, O Lord, buy me back, in the name of Jesus.
- O God of recovery, arise and recover all the goodness that I have lost, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual grave, opened for me in the dreams, catch your owners, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers, chasing blessings away from me, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Angels of death, kill any power postponing the day of my celebration, in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic court-room, sentencing my destiny to death, O Lord, scatter them with Your thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic winds and storms, troubling my life, be silent, in the name of Jesus.
- O finger of God, arise and roast the camp of the wicked, in Jesus’ name.
- Every battle threatening my existence, fire of God, swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies, keeping my name inside a bottle, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancient pot, keeping my blessings, thunder of God, break them, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and scatter whatever You need to scatter for me to possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands, rising against my blessings, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands, hiding my blessings, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels that share blessings, I am available, allot my portions to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Curses of stagnancy and limitation, break, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.